Please read the below and call our reception before entering the waiting room if applicable.
If you have ANY of these symptoms:
- sore throat
- shortness of breath
- have travelled to (including transit through) mainland China, or travelled to Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Iran, Italy, Japan, Singapore, South Korea or Thailand in the 14 days before getting sick.
- have had close contact with someone diagnosed with or suspected of having coronavirus in the 14 days before getting sick.
Reminder: If the above applies to you, please ensure that you call reception PRIOR to entering the waiting room. We thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Some patients may be eligible for Telehealth consultations to avoid having to come in to the medical centre. This includes:
- Patients 70 years and over
- ATSI patients 50 years and over
- Patients with chronic disease
- Patients who are immunocompromised
- Patients who are pregnant
- Patients who are parents of children <12 months
- Patients who are required to self isolate as per the department of health
Please speak to reception to determine if this is suitable.
healthdirect Coronavirus (COVID-19) Symptom Checker
Answer questions about your symptoms to see if you need to seek medical help or get tested. This tool is available online at any time.
As a long established general medical practice, we aim to continue our tradition of providing the best possible care to our community.
Underpinning our core values is the dictum of first doing no harm, ensuring care is thoughtful and measured.